Non-Repayable Support Program
Effective March 22, 2021
The Non-Repayable Support Program is fully allocated and Community Futures Middlesex is no longer accepting applications for this program. If your business has been adversely impacted by COVID-19 and you require additional support, we may be able to assist you with a loan at favourable rates. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-641-6100 to learn more about other funding options available.
With increased support from the Government of Canada and FedDev Ontario, Community Futures Middlesex can provide additional support through non-repayable funding for technical and business advisory services. Any requests of up to $2,000 to offset or reduce the costs of third-party service providers, training or consulting projects may be eligible through the Non-Repayable Support Program (NRSP).
Examples of project-related activities that may be considered eligible for assistance include, but are not limited to:
- Adapting workflows and processes (i.e. accounting and cash flow, bookkeeping, training for software tool adoption)
- Obtaining advice for diversifying markets and sales channels (i.e. website development and design, social media and digital marketing, adoption of virtual sales platforms)
- Legal consultation or HR professional advice to assist with the adoption of safe workplace regulations or protocols
- Strategic planning or assistance with pursuing grant funding programs to pivot or recover your business
Eligible project costs that may be reimbursed include professional fees and travel expenses for third-party service providers.
Eligible applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Established before March 1, 2020
- Impacted adversely due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Submitted business financial statements from January 2020 to the most recent month (income statement and balance sheet are preferable, but in-house financial statements are also acceptable)
- Provided a copy of the Master Business Licence or Articles of Incorporation
- Located within Middlesex County (excluding the City of London)
Application Conditions & Requirements
Only one (1) application will be deemed eligible for funding per small or medium-sized enterprise or not-for-profit organization. Payments will be made directly to the third-party service provider offering the technical or business advisory services. No payments will be made directly to the applicant under the NRSP.
A detailed quote for the project, including the total cost, must be submitted with the application form. Once approved, the service provider will be required to invoice Community Futures Middlesex directly for the technical or business advisory services, up to a maximum of $2,000 plus HST.
Completed applications will be processed as received up until March 1, 2021, or until all available funding has been committed. All approved projects must be completed and invoiced before March 15, 2021.