- This event has passed.
Strange Brew: Five Skills for Entrepreneurs Who Innovate
March 23, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Should I pivot or stay the course? How big should I make the plan? What if I fail? These and plenty of other questions can haunt an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurs aren’t necessarily born with an innate ability to think up and build successful enterprises. They work at it.
James Todd of Inside Innovation will discuss the five skills for innovative entrepreneurs, how they work and how to cultivate them in your working life. Take a bit of the fear and guesswork out of your thinking by attending this edition of The Rural Edge webinar series.
- Learn three different ways entrepreneurs can find and fill the gaps that lead to successful ventures;
- Understand how to fix your gaze into the distance to navigate at the speed of change;
- Grasp the power in stating and then updating your assumptions;
- Examine three ways to fail with wisdom; and
- See why co-operating with diverse individuals will fuel your progress toward success.
About the Speaker
James Todd of Inside Innovation is a serial innovator with experience in entrepreneurship and innovation across various markets. He has deeply studied entrepreneurial leadership and innovation, earning a graduate degree in the field. James is passionate about these subjects and his enthusiasm shows in his presentations.